If there are several FTP users linked to your hosting package, you can limit their rights to specific folders or limit that they can make changes themselves.
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Click on “Managed hosting” next to the the domain for which you want to consult the hosting.
- In the menu on the left you choose “FTP & SSH” > “FTP”.
- Clic on the three vertical dots next to the FTP user whose rights you want to restrict and click on “Edit rights”.
- With “Permissions” you adjust writing and reading rights. Deselct “Write permissions” if a user is not allowed to change anything.
- Under “Home directory” you choose the folder to which an FTP user is linked. Connect the FTP user to the main website or to a specific folder on your FTP.
- Click on “Edit user” to save the changes.