You can create an FTP user to access the files on your web hosting. Creating an FTP user is very easy.
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting” > Click on “Manage” next to your domain name.
- On your left, click on “FTP & SSH”. Now, click on “FTP”.
- Click on “Add” on the right to create a new FTP-user.
- Fill in a user name and password.
- Optional: Limit the user’s rights to certain folders and / or permissions!
- Finalize by clicking on the “Add user” button.