Caching is the way to make your website or webshop faster. Caching adds an extra storage location to the fast RAM of your web hosting.
Your website no longer needs to retrieve certain data for each visitor from a database. Instead, he immediately retrieves that data from the RAM, which drastically reduces the loading time.
Also read: How do I activate caching on my web hosting?
Types of caching at Combell
Reverse caching proxy or HTTP accelerator
- Cachet full pages and static resources
- Stores information that has already been requested in the fast RAM
- Save data to Redis via your code data
- Save this data in the fast RAM
- Persistent even after you restart hosting
- Works like Redis, but supports fewer types of data
- Stores this data in the fast RAM
You can order caching via the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Choose your domain name.
- In the menu on the left you choose “Caching”.
- Order the caching that you need.