To take a screenshot on your Android phone and send it via e-mail, please follow these steps:
- Hold down the power and volume-down buttons for a couple of seconds.
- To send the file right after taking the screenshot, pull down the notification panel. Tap on ‘Share’ to send it via e-mail.
- Here you are given various options through which you can share the file. Choose your mail client.
- Your screenshot is now attached to your e-mail. You can add the recipient and the subject and send. Tip: If you are sending the e-mail to our Support department, use this recipient: email@example.com
- In case you forgot to send your file, you can find it in a separate folder named ‘Screenshot’ in your Gallery where it is saved.
If you haven’t set up your mail client yet and you are unable to send your e-mail this way, you can log in to Webmail and send the file from there.