- Log in your Gmail account.
- After you are logged in your account, go to the upper right corner of your webmail and click on the gear wheel and choose ‘Settings’.
- From the control panel choose ‘Accounts and import’.
- Choose ‘Add a mail account’.
- A pop-up window will appear. Here you can add your other email address. Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Choose ‘Import emails from my other account (POP3)’ and then click ‘Next’.
- Fill in your username, password and your server information. Click ‘Add Account’ when you are ready.
POP3: pop3.mailprotect.be (port:110; SSL port: 995)
- Your account was added. You will be asked if you want to be able to send mails using your new account. In this example: firstname.lastname@example.org. This option can be changed afterwards. Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Fill in your name to the new email address. Click on ‘Next step’.
- Fill in the settings for your SMTP server. Click on ‘Add account’.
SMTP: smtp-auth.mailprotect.be (port: 2525; SSL port: 465)
- You will be notified that your other server is successfully located. To confirm verification, you have to enter a verification code and click ‘Confirm’ or click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Go back to your inbox where you will see your confirmation email. It may take a few minutes for the email to be sent.
- If you choose to enter the verification code, your mailbox will be added right away. If you choose to click, a new tab will appear and you need to click the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed.
- Confirmation was successful! Click on the link to return to your Gmail account.
- In your account settings, you can see your added account: email@example.com from which you can check and send mails.