PhpMyAdmin is a tool with which you can manage your MySQL database from the browser.
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “Databases” for an overview of all your databases.
- Choose the database that you want to manage and click on “Manage database”.
- You now get an overview of all databases within one hosting package.
Click on “phpMyAdmin” to manage the database in phpMyAdmin.
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Click on “Manage” next to your domain name.
- On your left, make sure you are in the “Wordpress” menu. This is your overview.
- To the right, find the “Database” section, and click on “phpMyAdmin”.
- You are in. To enter the tables, click on your database username in the left panel.