Every created database will have a standard user with read and write rights. If you want to create extra users, follow the steps below.
Follow this in the control panel (for both MySQL and MS SQL):
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Click on “manage” next to your domain name.
- In the menu on the left you choose “Databases”.
- Here you see a list of databases. Click on the user icon next to the database for which you want to create a user (see image).
- Enter a name for the new user below and click on “Add”.
- Choose a password and confirm to add the user.