Every created database will have a standard user with read and write rights. If you want to create extra users, follow the steps below.
Follow this in the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Click on “manage” next to your domain name.
- In the menu on the left you choose “Databases”.
- Here you see a list of databases. Click on the three dots next to the database (see image). Click on Users. That will take you to the database’s user list.
- Enter a name for the new user below and click on “Add”.
- Choose a password and confirm to add the user.