With a service pack you determine the specifications of the web hosting packages that you sell yourself (e.g. how many databases and mailboxes). It is therefore the makeup of the product that you offer to your customers.
Before you create any web hosting account, you must have at least one service pack.
With the service pack you determine:
- The operating system: Windows or Linux
- The size of the web space in your hosting packages
- Number of databases
- Number of mailboxes
How do I create a service pack?
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Click on “Reseller” in the menu, next to “Administration”.
- In the menu on the left you choose “Service packs”.
- If you already have service packs, you will see them in this list. At the bottom, click on “Add service pack” to create a service pack.
- Choose the operating system and continue.
- Choose a name for your service pack and determine the specifications. Remember to stay within the limits.
- Click on “Add service pack” to confirm. As soon as you receive confirmation you can create accounts with this “service pack”.