With a service package you determine the specifications of the web hosting packages that you sell yourself (e.g. how many databases and mailboxes). It is therefore the makeup of the product that you offer to your customers.
Before you create any web hosting account, you must have at least one service package.
With the service package you determine:
- The operating system: Windows or Linux
- The size of the web space in your hosting packages
- Number of databases
- Number of mailboxes
How do I create a service package?
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Click on “Reseller” in the menu, next to “Administration”.
- In the menu on the left you choose “Service packages”.
- Click on “+Add” for Webhosting, Managed WordPress or Dedicated Webhosting to create a service package for these services.
- Choose a base package and click on “Configure” to customize it. Now choose a name for your service package and determine the specifications for your clients. Remember to stay within the limits.
- Click on “Add service package” to confirm. As soon as you receive confirmation you can create accounts with this “service package”.
Or follow the instructions in this video: