You can use your Basic mailbox webmail to import email messages from another mailbox e-mail provider to your new mailbox with Combell.
Follow the steps below to initiate the import:
- Log in your webmail.
- In the upper right corner, click on “Settings”.
- Next, on the left panel click on “E-mail importer”
- Fill in your credentials.
For “Source email account type” you can choose between several providers to import from – Gmail, Telenet, Proximus, etc. If your provider is not among the pre-defined options, you need to fill in your “Source email server” manually.
“Source email account” – here you need to fill in the e-mail address of your previous mailbox. This can be different from your current e-mail address.
- As the last step, click on “Import email” at the bottom.
- Now wait. The import will take a while.