Your Microsoft 365 (Office 365) package includes an Exchange e-mail account.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Retrieving your Microsoft 365 mailbox settings from Outlook online
- Setting up your Microsoft 365 mailbox on your different devices
Retrieving your Microsoft 365 mailbox settings from Outlook online
To set up your Microsoft 365 mailbox on your laptop, tablet or mobile device, or to be able to use your webmail, you will need the settings of your Microsoft 365 mail account. This information will allow you to set up the incoming and outgoing mail servers of your mailbox.
Follow these instructions:
- Go to your web portal https://portal.office.comand click mail (OR go directly to https://outlook.office.com )
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner
- Select “Settings” > “E-mail”
- Go to the “Synchronize e-mail” option
- Here are the settings you will need:
POP setting: Server name: outlook.office365.com Port: 995 Encryption method: TLS IMAP setting: Server name: outlook.office365.com Port: 993 Encryption method: TLS SMTP setting: Server name: smtp.office365.com Port: 587 Encryption method: STARTTLS
Setting up your Microsoft 365 mailbox on your e-mail client
Follow the detailed instructions for your device: