You can also read: Setting up your Microsoft 365 mailbox in the Outlook app for Mac
Follow these instructions to set up your Microsoft 365 mailbox for your Outlook app on your Windows laptop or desktop
- Open your Outlook app
- Go to “File” > “Info” > “Account details”
- Click “+add account”
- Enter your details:
- Your name: Enter your name as you want it to be displayed to the recipients of your e-mails (usually your first name and last name).
- E-mail address: Enter your e-mail address
- Password: Enter your password
- Click “Advanced options” > “I want to set up my account manually”
- Select “Exchange” from the different options
- Enter your password
- A message appears: “… Everything is being prepared.” Wait a moment.
- If everything went well, your account should now be ready