Beta Webmail gives the option to send email from a different senders’ address than the mailbox login, using the ‘Identities’.
- Log in your Beta Webmail.
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the upper right corner.
- On the left you will see the Settings menu. Click on ‘Identities’.
- Now you see identities. To add a new identity click on the ‘+’ at the bottom of the page.
- You can now add another email address from which you can send emails without logging out your Beta Webmail. Fill in the fields with your display name and email. This email you can use later to send emails. When you finish creating your new identity click on ‘Save’.
- On the left you can see all the identities you have created.
- To test the identities functionality, go back to your mail by clicking on ‘Mail’ on the upper right corner.
- Click on ‘Compose’ in the upper left corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu choose the email address from which you would like to send an email. You will receive a reply to the email address from which you have sent the email.