The reseller control panel offers you to upgrade existing database and email accounts as an additional service.
Follow these steps in the control panel to create an option:
- Go to “Reseller dashboard”
- Select in the menu on the left for “Options” and then click on “Add option”
- You’ll see a list of all available email upgrades. If you want to upgrade a database, go to the tab “MS SQL Databases” or “MySQL Databases”.
- Select a service and follow the different steps.
Follow these steps in the control panel to use an option:
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Click on the button “Manage hosting” to the right of your domain name for which you want to protect a folder.
- Select “Databases” in the menu on the left and then click on “Size” to the right of the database you want to use.
- Click on the drop-down menu to determine the size and then click on “Upgrade database”.