Your Fax Services account will allow you to send and receive Fax messages without the need of you having a Fax machine. Via email, and a special fax number we assign to you.
Follow these steps in the control panel to view an overview and the settings of your Fax services:
- Go to “My Products”> “Fax Services”> Click “Manage Fax” next to the fax number
- In the overview you see your:
- Credit. This is the account credit you have left for your fax messages. (You can see our per page rate in the Send a Fax section.)
- Recipients. This is the email address that will receive the messages sent to your fax number (as attached PDF).
- Fax-to-mail settings. Here you can edit your settings to receive fax via email.
- Mail-to-fax settings. Here you can edit your settings to send fax via email.
- For further management click on “Settings” on the side menu, at the bottom.
- In the “Fax-to-mail” tab you can:
- Change your recipient address. OR add more – you can receive at more than one email address.
- You can change the format in which you will receive the actual fax message you were sent – the format of the attachment it comes in.
- For more settings switch to the “Mail-to-fax” tab. Here you can:
- Change the sender email address. This is the address our system will recognize as allowed to send faxes from your account.
- You can change the subject.
Our system will only recognize emails sent to a specific email domain and having a specific subject. Only they will be converted.