How can I make my website reliable?
Many Internet users often hesitate to buy online because they do not fully trust a given website. Unizo offers a few interesting tips:
1. Mention all your company’s business details: it sounds obvious, yet many sites don't do it.
2. Do all you can to avoid doubt concerning prices and delivery rates: never work with “hidden” costs.
3. Offer explicit payment methods and conditions: for online payments, use reliable methods such as Ogone and do not hide your general terms and conditions.
4. Send a complete order confirmation, mainly to put the client at ease. Don't forget to mention all details (products, quantities, prices, delivery methods, etc.) to allow the client to check them.
5. Clearly mention the cancellation and return policy.