With password protected pages, you can add a password to specific pages on your site that visitors will need to enter in order to view that page. Password protected pages are beneficial when certain information is designed for specific audiences; for example, to restrict access to a download page.
Password protected pages should not be confused with user logins or account management. Password protected pages only adds an individual password for one page, not different passwords for different users.
- Anchored pages cannot be password protected pages. In order to password protect a page, make sure that the page is not anchored to another page.
- Password protected pages are only for user on a premium plan.
To create password protected pages:
- In the left panel, click “Pages”.
- Click the “settings” icon for a specific page.
- Click “Set Password”. Type the password visitors will need to type to access the page. The password can be no more than 100 characters, but can contain any characters.
- Click “Save”. This page is now protected by a password. You can remove this password at anytime by clicking “Remove Password”.