You can use the web based Outlook to share your calendar with other users – to do that, please follow the steps below:
Follow these steps in the control panel :
- Go to “My Products”> “E-mail Hosting”> Click the “Manage E-mail” button to the right of your domain name.
- Select “Outlook Web Access” in the menu on the left.
- Open Outlook
- Navigate to the upper right and enter your “Calendar”.
- Now you are in your Calendar view. In the left panel, you will see all of your calendars, including your default, named Calendar. Right-click on the name to expand the drop-down menu. Click on “Share Calendar”
- A panel will open to your right. Fill in the Exchange e-mail of the person you want to share your calendar with, your message (subject) and lastly, confirm the calendar you want to share.Note: When you fill in the e-mail address, press on Tab on your keyboard. Here you can choose the permissions of the user you are sharing your calendar with – will they be able to only see availability, or the full events or even create them.
Click on “Send” at the top when you are ready.