You can use the web based Outlook to share your calendar with other users – to do that, please follow the steps below:
Follow these steps in the control panel :
- Go to “My Products”> “E-mail Hosting”> Click the “Manage E-mail” button to the right of your domain name.
- Select “Outlook Web Access” in the menu on the left.
- Open Outlook
- Navigate to the upper right and enter your “Calendar”.
- Now you are in your Calendar view. In the left panel, you will see all of your calendars, including your default, named Calendar. Right-click on the name to expand the drop-down menu. Click on “Share Calendar”
- A panel will open to your right. Fill in the Exchange e-mail of the person you want to share your calendar with, your message (subject) and lastly, confirm the calendar you want to share. Click on “Send” at the top when you are ready.