Through PhpMyAdmin you can create a backup of your database to restore later – or to move to another hosting environment. Here is how:
- Log in your Plesk control panel.
- Navigate to the horizontal menu at the top.
- Click on the ‘Websites & Domains’ section.
- On the side menu to your right, find the ‘Databases’ link. Click on it.
- Find the database you would like to manage and click on the ‘Webadmin’ button. Click on it.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button.
- Choose a format to export and click on ‘Go’.
- Browse for a nice location and save locally.