Via the control panel you can link multiple domain names to your Basic mailbox via SMTP. That way you can receive e-mails in your mailbox via multiple e-mail addresses with different domain names.
Follow these steps in the control panel to link an extra domain name to your Basic mailbox:
- Go to “My Products”> “E-mail Hosting”> Click the “Manage e-mail” button to the right of your domain name.
- In the menu on the left, choose “Settings”.
- Then click on “Add” next to Additional domain names.
- Enter the domain name and confirm.
- Write down the MX1 and MX2 record we propose and set it for your domain name.
Read: How do you set MX records for your domain name?