Once your Exchange mailbox has been created, go to Outlook on your Windows computer to set up your mailbox.
Doubt about your version? Quickly check which Outlook version you are using
Outlook on an Apple computer? Use our manual for Outlook on Mac
Follow these steps in Outlook 2013 or 2016:
- Go to “File”> “Add account”.
- Enter your information:
- Your name : Enter your name as you want it to appear with the recipients of your mails. Usually your first name and surname.
- E-mail address : Enter your e-mail address
- Password : Enter your password and confirm
- Check “Manual setup or additional server types” not to!
- Continue. When asked to have autodiscover.powermail.be configure the server settings for you, you accept this.
- Click on “Finish” and restart Outlook.