With an SSL certificate you can switch your website from HTTP to secure HTTPS.
To install an SSL certificate, first order one via our website. If the website is at Combell, Combell will install the ssl certificate for you.
You can also install an externally purchased SSL certificate on a Combell hosting:
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Click on “Hosting details” to the right of your domain name.
- In the menu on the left you choose “SSL & HTTPS”.
- Select the website on which you want to add the certificate and click on “Details”.
- Go to the “External certificate” tab and enter the details of your SSL certificate.
- Click on “Apply Certificate” to install it.