To assign a unique IP address
- At the top follow ‘My Products’ > ‘Web hosting’.
- In the table you will see your hosts. Click on ‘Hosting Details’ for the host your CMS is installed on.
- Navigate to the vertical menu to your left. You are currently in Overview. Scroll down and click on Site Settings
- In the Site Settings menu you will see your current IP address, and its status – Shared/Unique. If you are using a shared IP address, you will also have a button to order a unique IP address under it. Click on the button to submit your order.
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Click on “Manage” next to your domain name.
- On your left, click on “Developer tools”.
- Click on “Order a unique IP address” to submit your order.