Internal Collections are saved and managed in the Content Library and can be used to create Dynamic Pages. For more information, see Dynamic Pages.
Internal Collections have the following limitations:
|Collection Number per Site||100|
|Inner collection rows||30|
|Inner collection fields||10|
|Text field character limit||2000|
|Collection name character limit||50|
|Field name character limit||50|
|Page item URL||100 character|
|Update data||Site/content library publish|
You can create dynamic pages with internal collections by adding one of the ready-to-use dynamic pages in the Pages panel that is automatically connected to an internal collection or by creating a new collection.
To use a ready-to-use dynamic page and internal collection:
- In the left panel, click “Pages”, and then click “+New Page”.
- In the “Add a Dynamic Page” section, click a page that is connected to an internal collection.
- Type a “Page Name”, and click “+Add Page”.
- Click “Go to Collection” to update the content in the internal collection.
- In the navigation bar, click “Done”.
For more information on adding pages, see Pages and Popups.
To create a new internal collection:
- In the left panel, click “Content”, and then click “Collections”.
- Click “+New Collection”, and select “Internal Collection”.
- To rename the collection, click the collection name and type a new name.
- Add items to the collection by typing an item (the page item URL in Dynamic pages), and any associated fields. Double-click in the field to add information. To add more fields, click the “Add New Field” icon on the right side of the table.
- To edit the content of a full row, point to the row and click the “arrows” to open the row in a separate dialog. Alternatively, right-click the row, and then select “Edit Row”.
- To edit the field types, click the “arrow” next to the field, and select “Edit Field”.
- Type a new name for the field.
- Select a field type from the menu.
- Click “Save”.
The new internal collection displays in the collection panel. The next step is to create or convert a dynamic page to connect your collection. For more information, see Create Dynamic Pages.
|Text||Welcome to my dentist office|
|Image||Select an image.|
|Business Hours||Select business hours.|
|Location||Enter a location.|