To feel at ease when working with widgets perform the following exercise:
- Look at the left part of your screen. You have a widget menu with five widget sets: Basic, Social, Media, Advanced, and Controllers.
- To use a widget drag it and drop it straight onto the layout. Try one of the Basic ones for example.
- Hover over the widget you just inserted. At the upper left corner you will see five icons. These are your widget controllers.
- With the gear wheel you open the widget’s editor. Have in mind: unlike the rest, this one works different for every widget!
- Click on the sliders to adjust the widget box design – margins, padding, background, borders, etc.
- To copy a widget, with its content and settings, click on the widget duplicate icon, drag and drop the replica where you want it.
- To move a widget, click on the cross – the widget move icon, drag and drop the replica where you want it.
- Delete your widget by clicking on the red X.
Now go ahead and explore all widgets!