A theme is a website template you can use to construct your website. It comes with particular colors and layout. The way the header and footer look depend on the template. So do the fonts, the images and the organization of your widgets. Whether your page has side menus or not…
You can always change the default theme without losing your content. Have in mind, your background or colors may be affected.
Here is how you change the website theme:
- In your backend navigate to the bottom of your side menu. Click on Design.
- You have now opened the Design Editor. You see a long list of themes.
- Sort the list by different criteria – click on the New, Popularity or Relevancy buttons.
- Screen through the themes using the arrows in the upper right corner or the bullets at the bottom.
- When you have found the perfect one select it and click on ‘Submit’.
- Scroll through all your pages. Make sure the changes in layout in color do not require adjustments – rearranging widgets, changing the background, or changing your text color.
- Publish and see how your changed website looks.