As the VPS administrator you can reboot, stop and start your VPS as you please. To take advantage of that option in VPS, follow the steps below:
- Log in your Parallels Power Panel (not in your hosting control panel).
- In the Virtual Environment Summery, check your VPS status.
- Navigate to the horizontal menu at the top and click on:
- Reboot to restart
- Stop to stop the VPS
- Start to start, after you have stopped the VPS
- Tip: Notice the reboot, stops and starts of the VPS do not happen too fast. Click on the Details link at the top of your screen (or the Status Changes link in the Logs section on the side menu) to check the progress of the action you requested.