Your VPS is backed up automatically. At any given time you can choose a backup to restore.
How do you do that? Follow the tutorial below:
- Log in your container controller (not in your hosting control panel).
- Navigate to the vertical menu to your left-hand side and click on ‘Maintenance’ in the ‘Management’ section.
- Here you see a list of all already created backups. Click on a checkpoint before a desired backup. Now you can:
- Use the ‘Renew Backup’ button to create an up-to-date backup.
- Use the ‘Restore Virtual environment’ button to restore your machine to that backup’s version.
- Use the ‘Remove Backups’ button to free space.