- Only use code you are familiar with and from a source that you trust.
- It is a good idea to use the Site Backup Feature before adding custom code.
- This feature gives you access to the <head> HTML section, <body end> HTML section, and allows you to configure quick navigation. For access to other HTML Predefined Sections see Developer Mode.
Access the Header HTML Section
- In the left panel, click “Settings”.
- Click “Head HTML”.
- AJAX Page Changing (Quick Navigation). Click the “Enable AJAX Page Changing” toggle to replace the body content of the current page without changing the head for faster navigation.
- Head HTML. Add content to the head section field.
- Click “Save”.