This feature is available for users on a Professional or Ultimate ShopBuilder.
The Favorites list feature allows your customers to create a list of products they want to save for purchase during their next visit.
Customers are more likely to return to your site if they saved items for purchase for later. This feature increases return customers and reduces shopping cart abandonment. Favorites encourages your customers to visit your site more often and, as a result, purchase more items and increase your bottom line.
You can also enable automatic marketing emails to remind visitors of products in their favorites list. For more information, see Send Automated Marketing Emails.
Enable and Disable Favorites
To enable the favorites functionality:
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Settings, and then click General.
- Click Cart & Checkout, and scroll to Favorites.
- Click the toggle to enable or disable the Favorites list.
Add Items to Favorites
To add items to your favorites list, click the Favorite heart next to the product on the product details page. To see all items you have added to your favorites list, click View Favorites on the product details page.
All store visitors can add items to their favorite list.
Customize the Favorites List
To customize the favorites list:
- On the product page, click the product to open the Store Design.
- Click Single Product Page, and then select the layout you want to use for the product page.
- Click Secondary Buttons to change the button style for the Favorites button.