The final step in creating Dynamic Pages is to create a list of links to navigate to the different pages. This is done by adding a List widget and connecting it to your Dynamic Page.
To connect a List widget to your Dynamic Page:
- Add the List widget to the page of your site on which you want it to exist.
- Right-click on the “List” widget to open the settings menu, and click “Connect to Data”.
- Select the collection from the Connect List to menu.
- Map the fields in the collection to the elements in the List widget you want to display.
- Under “Connect Link to” select the dynamic page. This is what creates the link between the List widget and your Dynamic Pages.
- Click “Done”.