ISO 9001 quality label
Since 2007, Combell is the first Belgian hosting provider to have received an ISO 9001 certificate.
As you already knew, Combell stands for quality, ever since the foundation of the company. This quality has been rewarded with a quality label (ISO 9001). Combell is proud of this ISO 9001 certificate, because it ensures you that quality will remain unaltered in the years to come.
Combell is certified by SGS (www.sgs.com) as far as the following activities are concerned.
- Registration and domain name management
- Shared hosting of e-mail, websites, applications (on Linux and Windows platforms)
- Managed dedicated hosting
- Online backup services
- Internet telecommunication services (sending and receiving faxes online)
- Co-location and Housing
What is an ISO 9001 certificate?
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard for quality management. SGS certifies companies through this ISO 9001 standard. The certification of the quality management system objectively attests that an organisation meets all the requirements of the standard and that the company is capable of providing products and services according to the concluded agreements. If the quality system is entirely operational, the system can be tested. After having delivered the certificate, SGS keeps on verifying if the system still meets the standards through regular visits. Thanks to those visits by specialized auditors, the system can be kept up-to-date.
The standard is part of a series of standards that are based on the eight main principles of management:
- Customer-oriented approach
- Commitment of the collaborators
- Process approach
- Management system approach
- Continuous improvement
- Fact-based decision making
- Win-win relationships with suppliers
You can call us free of charge from Belgium and the Netherlands